In case anyone didn’t notice in the flurry of pre-holiday business, we would like to remind you that a Regulation of the Minister of Development and Technology was published in the pre-holiday period of December 8, 2023 on the draft general plan of a municipality, the documentation of planning work on this plan
and issuance of extracts and extracts from it.
The regulation specifies:
– characteristics of planning zones, including their functional profile and the minimum share of biologically active area,
– calculating the demand for new residential development and the absorption capacity of undeveloped land,
– the method of creating a municipal catalog of planning zones,
– activities on the preparation of the draft municipal general plan,
– use of designations, nomenclature, standards, and the method of graphical presentation of spatial data,
– Documentation of planning work on the municipal general plan,
– the rules for issuing extracts and extracts from the municipal general plan.